– Provide Agile coaching, training and facilitation
– Original Frenchman, came to South East Asia three years ago
– Based in Singapore, working for himself, trying being himself
– Coder since childhood (now 42)
– Developer for some years
– Consultant and Agile coach for many other years
– Does lot of other stuff and passionate about many other stuff
– Drinks whisky in shampoo bottles
Topic: Unlearn: Management and facilitation lessons learnt as a dungeon master
My role-playing experience goes back 25 years, much longer than my 15+ years of professional experience. Even now I’m playing Dungeon and Dragons with friends every 2-3 month or so.
I must confess: my best management, facilitation and leadership lessons come from roleplaying games more than work.
If you want to hear it, I will tell you my journey as a game master.
We will teleport back in the 90’s, you’ll meet some of my older friends, and follow us through the years, living our best and worst moments of gaming. I will share my learnings, touching facilitation, leadership, management, commitment, and much more.
On a more intimate level, we will see how my own style and perception of the party has evolved. This evolution has inspired in return my professional and personal life. I think it might inspire you either.